Wednesday, June 11, 2008

omggggg! im going to die luh!
now then i noticed that i have alot alot of projects & homeworks.
and i haven completed any of them. instead, touched.
i dont know how am i going to survive.
projects: english, ss, geo, physics
homeworks: e maths, a maths, chinese
i have been slacking for the past few weeks of holidays and thinking that holiday is still long to end.
but now, NOT. 2 weeks more to end of holidays D:
& i dont know how to do my english debate project -.-
and due date is tomorrow, tonight must pass up to leader.
i suck in english luh! i really need to buck up in my english.
and there's piano lesson later, and im still not familiar with the pieces.
super busy since start of holiday.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! God, please help me.
blame myself for my laziness and attitude.
why am i like that? si xing bu gai!
ok, i seriously need to start now.
no slacking anymore DDDDDDD: